Nissan Rogue and Rogue Sport Named a Best Buy
Nissan Rogue and Rogue Sport named to 2018 Consumer Guide Automotive ‘Best Buy Award’ List
Consumer Guide Automotive has named the Nissan Rogue and Rogue Sport to its annual “Best Buy Award” list for 2018 in the Compact Crossover and Subcompact Crossover categories, respectively.
Consumer Guide Automotive evaluates new vehicles in 20 vehicle segments and selects the top models in class based on a range of factors including price.
“A vehicle does not become a ‘Best Buy’ based solely on objective ratings. It also has to distinguish itself as being a good dollar value compared to others in the class,”
“The new Rogue Sport, which was first introduced just last summer, is already starting to bring home major awards such as this Consumer Guide ‘Best Buy Award,'” said Dan Mohnke, senior vice president, Sales & Marketing and Operations, Nissan Division U.S., Nissan North America, Inc. “We’re proud that together with Rogue, our compact crossovers are making an impact with media evaluators and consumers alike.”
Consumer Guide editors noted the following about the Rogue:
- The Rogue offers respectable fuel economy, refined interior materials, and passenger and cargo versatility that few compact SUVs can match.
- The Nissan Rogue offers classy interior trimmings and a host of desirable features at very competitive prices. Likewise, Rogue’s ingeniously configured rear cargo area is a study in versatility and functional design.
- About the new Rogue Sport, they offered:
- The Nissan Rogue Sport takes all the winning traits of its compact Nissan Rogue sibling and condenses them down into a nicely executed subcompact SUV.
- The Rogue Sport is a bit larger all-around than most of its class competitors, and it offers a bit more passenger and cargo room inside while remaining especially easy to maneuver and park in cramped urban areas.
The 2018 Rogue
The Nissan Rogue is the number-one selling Nissan model and one of America’s favorite crossovers. In 2018 the Nissan Rogue will feature an array of driver assist technology including: ProPILOT Assist, Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB), NissanConnect featuring Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
The new Rogue Sport shares many of the design and technology attributes of the Rogue, but is slightly smaller, sportier and more affordable. The Nissan Sport is more spacious than a compact sedan, while still offering comparable maneuverability and stability.
The Nissan Rogue and Rogue Sport both offer a comprehensive suite of Nissan Intelligent Safety Shield technologies. The list includes Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection, Blind Spot Warning (BSW), Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA), Lane Departure Warning (LDW) and Intelligent Lane Intervention (I-LI).
The Nissan Rogue continues to be one of America’s favorite crossovers. With a starting MSRP of $24,680 and one of the most comprehensive safety and security packages, it is easy to see why Consumer Guide named the 2018 Nissan Rogue a “Best Buy.” If you would like to learn more about the most comprehensive and affordable crossover on the market, then schedule a vehicle demonstration today at Rairdon’s Nissan of Auburn.