New Year Brings Refreshed 2019 Nissan Maxima and 2019 Nissan Murano
2019 Nissan Maxima and 2019 Nissan Murano
Nissan revealed the refreshed 2019 Nissan Maxima + its 2019 Nissan Murano at the Los Angeles Auto Show recently.
The two flagship models, both of which play a critical role in the company’s continued success, boast a variety of updated style and safety points.
2019 Nissan Maxima Features
Regarding the 2019 Nissan Maxima, you can expect an aggressive, updated exterior appearance.
- A more voluminous Front Grille with a deeper V-motion flow
- Redesigned Rear Tail Lamps
- Redesigned Rear Fascia with Integrated Quad-Tip Exhaust Finishers
- A precision-crafted interior that offers updated trim finishers and materials
- Available Diamond-Quilted Rakuda Tan Semi-Aniline Leather Appointments
2019 Nissan Murano Features
- A more pronounced Front V-Motion Grille
- Redesigned LED Headlights and Taillights
- New LED Fog Lights
- Three fresh new exterior colors
- Rear Door Alert
- Available Traffic Sign Recognition and Intelligent Lane Intervention
- New 18-inch and 20-inch Aluminum-Alloy Wheel Designs
Additionally, both the 2019 Nissan Maxima and the 2019 Nissan Murano come with the available Nissan Safety Shield 360.
Rairdon’s Nissan of Auburn has you covered! So be sure to inquire about how you can get into a new 2019 Nissan Maxima or 2019 Nissan Murano today.