Let’s Compare The Nissan Sentra To Its Competition
If you’re looking for a great family sedan, look no further than the Nissan Sentra. There is nothing quite like it in the Puget Sound area.
The Sentra offers a lot more than you think. You have fantastic space inside with the latest technology features. It is also available with ProPILOT Assist – the most advanced driver assistance system on the roads today!
Let’s see how the Sentra compares to the Honda Civic, Hyundai Elantra, Kia Forte, and Toyota Corolla.
|Nissan Sentra SV CVT||Honda Civic EX CVT||Toyota Corolla XLE||Hyundai Elantra SEL||Kia Forte EX|
|Number of Configurations||3||6||10||8||7|
|Engine Type ||2.0 Liter Inline 4||1.5 Liter Turbo Inline 4||1.8 Liter Inline 4||2.0 Liter Inline 4||2.0 Liter Inline 4|
|Horsepower ||149 HP||180 HP||139 HP||147 HP||147 HP|
|Torque ||146 lb-ft||177 lb-ft||126 lb-ft||132 lb-ft||132 lb-ft|
|DriveTrain||FWD Standard||FWD Standard||FWD Standard||FWD Standard||FWD Standard|
|Combined Fuel Economy||33 MPG||36 MPG||32 MPG ||35 MPG||33 MPG|
|Interior Passenger Volume||96 cubic feet||96.6 cubic feet||88.6 cubic feet||99.4 cubic feet||96 cubic feet|
|Trunk Cargo Volume||14.3 cubic feet||14.8 cubic feet||13.1 cubic feet||14.2 cubic feet||15.3 cubic feet|
|Ground Clearance||4.8 inches||6.7 inches||5.1 inches||5.3 inches||5.3 inches|
There are plenty of advantages the Nissan Sentra has over the Honda Civic.
- A simplified cockpit for the driver with logical controls
- Standard Blind Spot Warning on Sentra, not available on base Civic
- Rear seat room offers more legroom than Civic
- A better value overall
There are plenty of advantages the Nissan Sentra has over the Hyundai Elantra.
- More comfortable seats – both front and back
- There is nothing confusing about driving a Sentra. The cockpit is laid out cleanly and easy to reach.
- The exterior styling is just easier on the eyes.
- The base Sentra engine offers more horsepower and torque than the Elantra.
There are plenty of advantages the Nissan Sentra has over the Kia Forte.
- Available ProPILOT Assist for better driver assistance in the road
- Better fuel economy
- There is more horsepower and torque in the Sentra than the base Forte.
- Blind Spot Warning is standard on the Sentra, not available on base Forte.
There are plenty of advantages the Nissan Sentra has over the Toyota Corolla.
- A simpler choice in trim levels, focusing on what customers need than desire.
- The Sentra is equipped with a Blind Spot Monitor standard, unlike the base Corolla.
- The instrument panel is a simple, clean design that is well organized for the driver.
- You can’t deny a sharper looking sedan – like the Sentra!
When it comes to value, no one beats the Nissan Sentra – period!