Let’s Compare The Nissan Rogue Sport To Its Competition
If you are looking for a small SUV with plenty of space and available all-wheel drive, look no further than the Nissan Rogue Sport! There is nothing quite like it in the Puget Sound area.
The Rogue Sport offers a lot more than you think. You have fantastic space inside with the latest technology features. It is also available with ProPILOT Assist – the most advanced driver assistance system on the roads today!
Let’s see how the Rogue Sport compares to the Honda CR-V, Hyundai Tucson, Nissan Kicks, and Toyota RAV4.
|Nissan Rogue Sport SV AWD||Nissan Kicks SV||Toyota RAV4 XLE AWD||Honda CR-V EX AWD||Hyundai Tucson SEL AWD|
|Number of Configurations||6||3||10||9||10|
|Engine Type ||2.0 Liter Inline 4||1.6 Liter Inline 4||2.5 Liter Inline 4||1.5 Liter Turbo Inline 4||2.5 Liter Inline 4|
|Horsepower ||141 HP||122 HP||203 HP||190 HP||187 HP|
|Torque ||147 lb-ft||114 lb-ft||184 lb-ft||179 lb-ft||178 lb-ft|
|Transmission ||CVT||CVT||8 Speed Automatic Transmission||CVT||8 Speed Automatic Transmission|
|FWD Standard||FWD Standard|
|Combined Fuel Economy||27 MPG||33 MPG||29 MPG ||29 MPG||26 MPG|
|Cargo Volume Rear Seat Up||20 cubic feet||25.3 cubic feet||37.6 cubic feet||39.2 cubic feet||38.7 cubic feet|
|Cargo Volume Rear Seat Down||54.2 cubic feet||32.3 cubic feet||69.8 cubic feet||75.8 cubic feet||80.3 cubic feet|
|Ground Clearance||7.4 inches||7 inches||8.4 inches||8.2 inches||8.3 inches|
There are plenty of advantages the Nissan Rogue Sport has over the Honda CR-V
- Rogue Sport offers you more of a command center with a true driver’s cockpit design and functionality.
- The Rogue Sport is available with ProPILOT Assist – a next-level driver assistance package that advances safety for you and your occupants.
- The exterior styling is more visually pleasing and easy on your eyes.
- The Rogue Sport is lighter, more nimble, and accommodates the same number of people as in the CR-
There are plenty of advantages the Nissan Rogue Sport has over the Hyundai Tucson.
- Size matters. Especially when you’re looking for a parking space in a Rogue Sport.
- Accessible design and accomodations. Nothing fancy or overdesigned here.
- Controls are easier to get to. Easier on the touch, too!
- ProPILOT Assist is the difference between being safe and driving with confidence.
There are plenty of advantages the Nissan Rogue Sport has over the Nissan Kicks.
- You hate to compare yourselves with other vehicles within your brand, but the Rogue Sport offers a great driving experience with more space inside.
- The Rogue Sport is equipped with a lot of Nissan’s newest technology, including ProPILOT Driver Assistance technologies.
- Available all-wheel drive will help you handle our climate better.
- What the Rogue Sport offers is better value all around. If you need more in your SUV, just make the step up!
There are plenty of advantages the Nissan Rogue Sport has over the Toyota RAV4.
- A simpler choice in trim levels, focusing on what customers need than desire.
- The Rogue Sport is equipped with a Blind Spot Monitor standard, unlike the base RAV4.
- The instrument panel is a simple, clean design that is well organized and accessible for the driver.
- You can’t deny a sharper looking, sportier SUV – like the Rogue Sport!
When it comes to value, no one beats the Nissan Rogue Sport – period!