Let’s Compare The Nissan Rogue To Its Competition
For people on the go and families who need just enough space, you have the new Nissan Rogue! There is nothing quite like it in the Puget Sound area.
The Rogue offers a lot more than you think. You have fantastic space inside with the latest technology features. It is also available with ProPILOT Assist – the most advanced driver assistance system on the roads today!
Let’s see how the Rogue compares to the Honda CR-V and Passport, Nissan Murano, and Toyota RAV4.
|Nissan Rogue SV AWD||Honda Passport Touring||Honda CR-V EX AWD||Toyota RAV4 XLE AWD||Nissan Murano SV AWD|
|Number of Configurations||8||7||9||10||8|
|Engine Type ||2.5 Liter Inline 4||3.5 Liter Inline 4||1.5 Liter Turbo Inline 4||2.5 Liter Inline 4||3.5 Liter V6|
|Horsepower ||181 HP||262 HP||190 HP||203 HP||260 HP|
|Torque ||181 lb-ft||280 lb-ft||179 lb-ft||184 lb-ft||240 lb-ft|
|Transmission ||CVT||9 Speed Automatic Transmission||CVT||8 Speed Automatic Transmission||CVT|
|Combined Fuel Economy||28 MPG||21 MPG||29 MPG ||29 MPG||23 MPG|
|Cargo Volume Rear Seat Up||36.5 cubic feet||50.5 cubic feet||39.2 cubic feet||37.6 cubic feet||32.1 cubic feet|
|Cargo Volume Rear Seat Down||74.1 cubic feet||100.7 cubic feet||75.8 cubic feet||69.8 cubic feet||74.4 cubic feet|
|Ground Clearance||8.2 inches||8.1 inches||8.2 inches||8.4 inches||6.9 inches|
There are plenty of advantages the Nissan Rogue has over the Honda CR-V
- Rogue offers you more of a command center with a true driver’s cockpit design and functionality.
- The Rogue is available with ProPILOT Assist – a next-level driver assistance package that advances safety for you and your occupants.
- The exterior styling is more visually pleasing and easy on your eyes.
- Notice how well the Rogue drives? There’s a lot of confidence when you get behind the wheel of one.
There are plenty of advantages the Nissan Rogue has over the Honda Passport.
- Size matters. Especially when you’re looking for a parking space in a Rogue.
- Better fuel economy overall in the Rogue
- Controls are easier to get to. Easier on the touch, too!
- ProPILOT Assist is the difference between being safe and driving with confidence.
There are plenty of advantages the Nissan Rogue has over the Nissan Murano.
- You hate to compare yourselves with other vehicles within your brand, but the Rogue represents Nissan Next – a new generation of vehicles for a new generation of owners.
- The Rogue is equipped with a lot of Nissan’s newest technology, including a fully digital instrument screen.
- It achieves better fuel economy overall.
- What the Rogue offers is better value all around. If you do need more space, the Murano is a great step up, too!
There are plenty of advantages the Nissan Rogue has over the Toyota RAV4.
- A simpler choice in trim levels, focusing on what customers need than desire.
- The Rogue is equipped with a Blind Spot Monitor standard, unlike the base RAV4.
- The instrument panel is a simple, clean design that is well organized and accessible for the driver.
- You can’t deny a sharper looking SUV – like the Rogue!
When it comes to value, no one beats the Nissan Rogue – period!