Let’s Compare The Nissan Murano To Its Competition
It is a style leader that has always set the trend. The Nissan Murano offers a premium SUV experience at an affordable price. There is nothing quite like it in the Puget Sound area.
The Murano offers a lot more than you think. You have fantastic space inside with the latest technology features. It is also available with standard Nissan Safety Shield 360 designed to keep you and your vehicle safe from harm.
Let’s see how the Murano compares to the Chevrolet Blazer, Ford Edge, Honda Passport, Hyundai Santa Fe.
|Nissan Murano SV AWD||Ford Edge Titanium||Honda Passport Touring||Hyundai SantaFe Limited||Chevrolet Blazer 3LT|
|Number of Configurations||8||9||7||8||8|
|Engine Type ||3.5 Liter V6||2.0 Liter Turbo Inline 4||3.5 Liter V6||2.5 Liter Turbo Inline 4||2.0 Liter Turbo Inline 4|
|Horsepower ||260 HP||250 HP||262 HP||277 HP||228 HP|
|Torque ||240 lb-ft||275 lb-ft||280 lb-ft||311 lb-ft||258 lb-ft|
|Transmission ||CVT||8 Speed Automatic Transmission||9 Speed Automatic Transmission||8 Speed Automatic Transmission||9 Speed Automatic Transmission|
|Combined Fuel Economy||23 MPG||23 MPG||21 MPG ||28 MPG||24 MPG|
|Cargo Volume Rear Seat Up||32.1 cubic feet||39.2 cubic feet||50.5 cubic feet||36.4 cubic feet||30.5 cubic feet|
|Cargo Volume Rear Seat Down||74.4 cubic feet||73.4 cubic feet||100.7 cubic feet||72.1 cubic feet||64.2 cubic feet|
|Ground Clearance||6.9 inches||8 inches||8.1 inches||8.2 inches||7.4 inches|
There are plenty of advantages the Nissan Murano has over the Chevrolet Blazer
- Murano offers you more of a command center with a true driver’s cockpit design and functionality.
- The Murano has an infotainment system that offers all of the connectivity, plus quicker connection speeds.
- The exterior styling is more original, since everyone else has copied it over the years.
- Notice how well the Murano drives? There’s a lot of confidence when you get behind the wheel of one.
There are plenty of advantages the Nissan Murano has over the Ford Edge.
- Controls are easier to get to. Easier on the touch, too!
- Murano’s style is original. It is also visually pleasing to the eye.
- Our V6 is smoother. In fact, it’s standard on all Murano trim levels.
- Need to connect your device. It is easier to do in a Murano.
There are plenty of advantages the Nissan Murano has over the Honda Passport.
- What the Murano offers is better value all around.
- Luxury or ruggedness. If you choose luxury, the Murano is it.
- The Murano offers a smoother ride with quiet confidence.
- Is your SUV an IIHS Top Safety Pick+ winner? The Murano is.
There are plenty of advantages the Nissan Murano has over the Hyundai Santa Fe.
- If you’re looking for a premium touch, you get that standard on a Murano.
- The instrument panel is a simple, clean design that is well organized and accessible for the driver.
- Our headlamps may look better, but they are also designed to shine a wider beam of light.
- You can’t deny a sharper looking SUV – like the Murano!
When it comes to value, no one beats the Nissan Murano – period!