Let’s Compare The Nissan Maxima To Its Competition
The reason why the Nissan Maxima is called the Four-Door Sports Car is because it combines the thrill of the Z with the comfort of something more luxurious for up to five people. There is nothing quite like it in the Puget Sound area.
The Maxima offers a lot more than you think. You have fantastic space inside with the latest technology features. It is also available with ProPILOT Assist – the most advanced driver assistance system on the roads today!
Let’s see how the Maxima compares to the Dodge Charger, Honda Accord, Toyota Avalon and Volkswagen Arteon.
|Nissan Maxima SV||Volkswagen Arteon SEL R-Line||Toyota Avalon Limited||Honda Accord Touring||Dodge Charger GT AWD|
|Number of Configurations||3||4||3||6||9|
|Engine Type ||3.5 Liter V6||2.0 Liter Turbo Inline 4||3.5 Liter V6||2.0 Liter Turbo Inline 4||3.6 Liter V6|
|Horsepower ||300 HP||268 HP||301 HP||252 HP||300 HP|
|Torque ||261 lb-ft||258 lb-ft||267 lb-ft||273 lb-ft||264 lb-ft|
|Transmission ||CVT||8 Speed Automatic Transmission||8 Speed Automatic Transmission||CVT||8 Speed Automatic Transmission|
|DriveTrain||FWD Standard||FWD Standard||FWD Standard||FWD Standard||AWD Standard|
|Combined Fuel Economy||24 MPG||25 MPG||25 MPG ||26 MPG||21 MPG|
|Interior Passenger Volume||96.4 cubic feet||96.2 cubic feet||102.9 cubic feet||102.7 cubic feet||104.7 cubic feet|
|Trunk Cargo Volume||14.3 cubic feet||27.2 cubic feet||16.1 cubic feet||16.7 cubic feet||16.5 cubic feet|
|Ground Clearance||5.3 inches||5.3 inches||5.3 inches||5.3 inches||5.2 inches|
There are plenty of advantages the Nissan Maxima has over the Dodge Charger.
- Maxima offers you more of a command center with a true driver’s cockpit design and functionality.
- There are more standard driver assistance features on our Maxima SV than on the lowest priced Charger.
- The exterior styling is just sharp. Not a brick, but something sleek and invigorating.
- Why get a higher performance model to enjoy the drive? Every Maxima is engineered for healthier and sensational drives – including taking on curves.
There are plenty of advantages the Nissan Maxima has over the Honda Accord.
- The Maxima is powered by a great V6, no turbos needed.
- To get to the level of a Maxima, you have to order a top-of-the-line model with everything.
- Rear seat room offers more legroom than Accord
- A naturally sleek design wins those who want something sportier in their lives.
There are plenty of advantages the Nissan Maxima has over the Toyota Avalon.
- A simpler choice in trim levels, focusing on what customers need than desire.
- The Maxima is equipped with a Blind Spot Monitor standard, unlike the base Corolla.
- The instrument panel is a simple, clean design that is well organized and accessible for the driver.
- You can’t deny a sharper looking, sportier sedan – like the Maxima!
There are plenty of advantages the Nissan Maxima has over the Volkswagen Arteon.
- The Maxima has a V6 engine that requires no turbos…and no waiting to get the performance you need.
- Controls are simple, easy to use and easy to understand.
- Rear seat room is actually better inside the Maxima.
- The Arteon may be agile, but the Maxima is more commanding on the road.
When it comes to value, no one beats the Nissan Maxima – period!